- Rumours of our Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated!
- What to do with all the food…?
- Everything’s Not OK Cafe postponed for now
- Herb walk still on! at create centre 10:45 Sunday 16th!
- Sunday 16 Dec at 4pm : Derrick Jensen Discussion
- Wish list!
- Taiji sunday evening.
- Self Defence Training for the revolution. 16th december 3pm
- Leaflets for the Everything’s Not OK Café
- More posters
- New Alternative Bristol website launched check it out.
- The Police have physically accessed the Bristol Indymedia server.
- We are taking a summer break
- 200 Youth Inspired to be Drug Free for the New School Year By Foundation for a Drug Free World
- Are the Avon and Wiltshire Partnership honestly ‘Putting Patients Firts’?
Author Archives: Cut the Crap crew
I am pleased to welcome Christopher Hope BSc medicinal horticulturist back to Bristol,writer of A Foragers Guide To Finding and Using Wild plants For Food or Medicine,and co-creator of Hedgerow News. He will be coming to our event on Saturday … Continue reading
We are delighted to announce the UK premiere of a photography exhibition of the ZAD, an anarchist anti-airport collective in France. Like Grow Heathrow, the ZAD is a post-capitalist protest site in the proposed site of an airport. breathtaking photos … Continue reading
In light of ongoing austerity measures, due only to get worse, the Cut the Crap Collective introduces a radical discussion space, unashamedly founded on anarchist principles – interested in collective action that works for all. It welcomes anyone who wants to communicate, learn and teach. Hosting … Continue reading