- Rumours of our Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated!
- What to do with all the food…?
- Everything’s Not OK Cafe postponed for now
- Herb walk still on! at create centre 10:45 Sunday 16th!
- Sunday 16 Dec at 4pm : Derrick Jensen Discussion
- Wish list!
- Taiji sunday evening.
- Self Defence Training for the revolution. 16th december 3pm
- Leaflets for the Everything’s Not OK Café
- More posters
- New Alternative Bristol website launched check it out.
- The Police have physically accessed the Bristol Indymedia server.
- We are taking a summer break
- 200 Youth Inspired to be Drug Free for the New School Year By Foundation for a Drug Free World
- Are the Avon and Wiltshire Partnership honestly ‘Putting Patients Firts’?
Tag Archives: events
Contact number: 07904120415
Civilisation, especially industrial civilisation is wreaking havoc all over the planet with climate change, soil depletion, water draw down,polluted rivers, deforestation, vacuumed oceans. 200 species a day are going extinct. Industrial civilisation is not compatible with life on Earth. It … Continue reading
Taiji is a Chinese art for relaxation, health and self defence. It offers many benefits from improving the nervous and immune systems to promoting balance and stability in both physical and spiritual terms. The slow movements of the taiji form … Continue reading
Self defence training. This will be an introduction to learning how to arm yourself with the skills, muscle memory and mindset to effectively deal with attackers or oppressors. The session will gave an overview of the theory and practice of … Continue reading
I am pleased to welcome Christopher Hope BSc medicinal horticulturist back to Bristol,writer of A Foragers Guide To Finding and Using Wild plants For Food or Medicine,and co-creator of Hedgerow News. He will be coming to our event on Saturday … Continue reading
We are delighted to announce the UK premiere of a photography exhibition of the ZAD, an anarchist anti-airport collective in France. Like Grow Heathrow, the ZAD is a post-capitalist protest site in the proposed site of an airport. breathtaking photos … Continue reading
In light of ongoing austerity measures, due only to get worse, the Cut the Crap Collective introduces a radical discussion space, unashamedly founded on anarchist principles – interested in collective action that works for all. It welcomes anyone who wants to communicate, learn and teach. Hosting … Continue reading